Friday, August 25, 2017

Cleveland Series [PLATFORM BEER CO.]

Welcome to another edition of my Cleveland Series!! I don't know how relevant these might be to you all, but I sure am enjoying them. To be completely honest - I am quite possibly the most shy person when it comes to photographing people candidly and so this one was a little bit of a learning curve for me. But my good ol' husband Cade helped me out here and snapped a few himself, and then encouraged me to break out of that shell and snap the darn photographs of people. Guess what guys... People don't care when you photograph them. Well, at least I haven't ran into any (fingers crossed). That could be because the fine ladies and gent's that work at Platform are just down right cool, but it could also be because I am a nervous person by nature and just assume people will care. Either way, enjoy our little date at Platform



I have to give credit where credit is due.. Cade made the adjustments on my camera to get this wonderful shot. The first few were super bright and you couldn't read the letters at all... He fixed it and I snapped it. Reason # 5,928,757 that we make a great team.





Planning to go with a group, but don't really enjoy beer? No problem! Order a mixed drink. (But you'd be sorry to not try something off their menu!)







Maaaaaybe *steal* a coaster to remember! (I don't condone stealing... But I mean, it happens right?)









OK, OK, OK, I saved the best for last. THEY HAVE A DOG-FRIENDLY PATIO! And, the best part is that even if you don't have a dog, or don't bring yours, you can still just sit on the patio and admire all the other cute doggo's. Isn't that fantastic!?

Don't you want to go to Platform now? There is also a location in Columbus which I haven't been to yet, but I've heard wonderful things about that location as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment