Sunday, August 27, 2017

Finding my bliss.


If you haven't heard (or read), I've decided to take a break from social media. There are a lot of reasons, but to sum it up - it's silly and stupid. Also, in the grand scheme of things, it's social media... It's nothing significant and I can live a happier life withOUT it. I can't change the way the world works, but I can change things in my life that don't work out. So, for now I'm going sans-soc (pronounced "s-oh-sh"). However, I am keeping this blog. Unlike any other time in the last 4+ years, I am truly enjoying writing, and sharing here! I find myself looking forward to something that I get to post from the beginning of the thought, all the way to the actual posting it. Maybe it's just for me, and maybe there are some of you who enjoy reading it too, but it feels like an achievement to me. Also, I LOVE going back through the archives here and reading some of my posts from the past. 

So there's that. I wanted to stop in and throw that out there. I love this blog, I love the messages and positive feedback I get from it. But mostly, I love that it's my own space. My own words, my own photos, my own thoughts. 


I'll be back soon to share Lilah's first birthday (heads up: cute baby + smash cake = hilariously cute pictures).


Enjoy the day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment