Wednesday, August 30, 2017

All about me(ad)!

Hey guys and gals! If you don't know, Cade and Ryan have an awesome little mead business going called Meadworks! Just recently, they created two new meads to add to the collection. A stone fruit mead, and a pear cyser mead. I haven't tried them yet since they're still growing into their full potential... But I can say that being in the kitchen with them for the short amount of time it took to take these photos was enough to know that it's going to be incredible! They also have a few others up for grabs, the original (no added flavoring), rum ham! (pina colada), and blueberry basil. I've tried them all and truly can't pick a favorite. If you enjoy meads then you should chat with them about getting a bottle. Plus, you're supporting two guys who have a knack for making tasty drinks for others to enjoy! What's not to love?

OK, enough of my chatting; let's get to the pictures. 


I know nothing about how to make mead, but I can say with confidence that this is the base.. a.k.a - honey. I can say that because I asked. So... ask and you shall receive.



I love pears. It's a true feeling that I have and I can never deny it. Eating pears is wonderful, but drinking their juice? Another level. I have a feeling that this mead will somehow be a level higher than that! 


THESE, my friends, are plumcots. And they're delightfully delicious. But the real beauty to them is their color. Look at that! 




Peaches too, cause... peaches. ('nuf said.)




I can't wait to report back with the first tasting! I have a feeling that it'll be more intensely stated than this post. But in all honesty, I'm proud of these dudes and their passion to home brew and make new things. Not only is it delicious, but it's meaningful. They come up with ideas on the regular and plan so well. You can taste it in the mead and any mead-drinker can appreciate it. 

If you read this post, and if you want to try it then check it out. Reach out to Cade Buckus, or Ryan Hunter or check out their Instagram Meadworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment