Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Current thoughts



"Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person." - Mother Teresa


Just so you know, I support you. I support your race and will never judge you by the color of your skin. I think you deserve happiness and respect regardless of who you choose to love. I think you're here for a reason and I think the good outweighs the bad. 


I don't support hate. I don't support violence. 


Just because I'm not an active protester on social media does not mean that I am ignorant to what is going on in the world, and right here in our nation. And it certainly doesn't mean I support it. 


Don't wait for leaders or politicians, celebrities or even the people around you to begin creating change. You can do it yourself. I am no where near giving up on this country. There is far more goodness than there is darkness.


No comments:

Post a Comment