Friday, October 20, 2017

It's Friday, witches (Halloween Inspired links)



How cute are these pumpkin ideas from Lauren Conrad?!

I'm also really in love with some of these ideas.

While we're on the Halloween train, have you ever looked at all of Jimmy Kimmel's half and half costume designs throughout the years?! They always give me a good laugh.

Anyone else hate scary movies? Here's a list of non-scary Halloween related movies. I recently already watched Nightmare before Christmas and Corpse Bride. I think I'm willing to give Beetlejuice another shot. I never liked it as a kid, but I might be ready to try again.

Most importantly ... ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL STRANGER THINGS! Here's the countdown.

Not so much Halloween related as it is just kind of spooky related, but I recently started reading this book and I can already tell it's going to be a page turner. But, I mean... can Paula Hawkins do anything wrong?

Eat too much candy lately? No worries, there's a detox for that!

Patton Oswalt just released his new stand-up special on Netflix titled "Annihilation" and it's wonderful, and funny, and sweet, and perfect!

I think that's all for me! Happy Friday, enjoy the weekend and eat some candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment