Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Links of Interest [October Edition]


Puppy of my dreams right there.

Quick! If you're looking for a unique, and interesting shirt to wear during your next best day ever, then you should order one of Cade's Viking Biking shirts here!

Did you all catch the new Star Wars trailer for The Last Jedi? I know I've said this for every Star Wars trailer or teaser but ... SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Do you have an online "happy place"? This work instantly calms me! Those colors...

I seriously LOVE those celeb look alike comparison photos, but these are a new playing field. The Jack Black one seriously cracked me up! 

I already posted one of his articles on Facebook, but Tom Verducci (via Sports Illustrated) is being seriously harsh towards the Cleveland Indians. His most recent article only furthers my point. Bully much?

PODCASTS! Listen to them? My favorites are Revisionist HistoryMy Favorite Murder, and the newly released Do you know who Jason Segel is? (I have a major crush on Jason, TBH).

Sorry for the radio silence, I've just had the best weekend (it kept me busy as can be, but totally worth it), and watching my Indians (hopefully) advance past the ALDS. Be back soon with some new posts! 

Have a happy week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment