Friday, October 6, 2017

Fall Y'all!


My first favorite season is winter (whatever!), but my second favorite is definitely fall. Also, for anyone interested, it's then proceeded by spring and then last and certainly least is summer. Am I the only person alive who has a real, genuine hatred for summer? I don't even feel slightly bad for saying that either. It's just heat, and sweating and not being comfortable outside, but feeling guilty for being inside. Just not my cup of tea... But I digress! 

OK, so anyway. I had a little photo shoot outside because 64 degrees with a slight breeze and just the right amount of sun is what my dreams are made of. My 'mum' bought me those mums ^^ up there and I guess I just never realized how much I love mums. I mean, look at them! Such beauts. I guess that's one thing I enjoy about the warmer weather is the fact that plants / flowers / gardens can thrive, and grow out there. SO OK, THERE'S ONE THING. Anyway, I have my apple pumpkin candle lit and all my pumpkin-themed decor out... It's a wonderful thing. Also, I'm going to hang my spooky Halloween sign up here soon so I'm definitely "about this life".


Calling all you "good-deal-lovers"! These little ceramic pumpkins are only $1 at Target. ONE DOLLAR! I should've bought 10 of 'em, but these three are just perfect for now. 



SEEEE what I mean about the outside photo-shoot. Also, back on that Target deal thing; those bigger pumpkins were only $3. Actually now that I think about it, I should go back and stock up ASAP.

(Terrible picture, I know. But I wanted to post it anyway.)

 ^^^ New read. SO GOOD. Cade surprised me with it as a gift because he knows two very important things about me. 1.) I LOVE writing. I mean, I regularly write in a journal, AND I have a blog. 2.) I want to write what I enjoy writing about, but also what other people might be interested in reading. This book is answering ALL of my questions, and teaching me so much. I'm only a few chapters in, but highly recommended! 




 Happy Fall Y'all! (Don't care how often that phrase is said, it's always fun to me!)


No comments:

Post a Comment