Thursday, October 12, 2017

Guilty feet have no rhythym, guys.




George Michael just came on my shuffle and I had to stop everything I was doing to serenade Cade to "Careless Whispers". Just in case you guys wanted a little glimpse into our every day life. It's going really great if you ask me!

OK, now that I got that out of the way. Let's focus on the important thing. Me. (just kidding!)


I've probably said it before, and I'll probably say it again - GO TO THE BEACHES OF CLEVELAND! If you're laughing then I totally get it. Don't feel bad about it. But, you'd be impressed. I swear! I took my fam there last weekend and there was only good things to say all around. Clean, peaceful, and it feels slightly tropical! 


Update on the playlist: Hall and Oates. iTunes is slaying it right now.

My work station (^^) the other night and let me tell you; "work" is so much better when there is wine involved.  


This is from the tree in front of our house and it's beautiful. I wish it could stay all year 'round! 


A recent sunrise. There's really nothing to say to this. Just perfection.


I'm not much of a gambler, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that my phone case might be cooler than yours. Star Wars? Flowers? What more could you possibly ask for?


If Cade and I weren't already married then I would probably have our wedding here at Rocky River. It's my little slice of Heaven. I know it's not all mine, but it feels like it sometimes. Also, do you see that quirky little face formed out of the rocks? 

I never know how to finish these random posts sometimes... So, bye. 

JK, I wouldn't do you like that. I am working on a puzzle and it's been consuming a lot of my time lately (time well spent!). I'm finding out that I might be in the minority of people who have a pure, enduring love for puzzles still. Where's the puzzle popularity, guys?!


This was taken on Sunday when I first got the puzzle and now (Wednesday'ish) it is roughly 50% completed. Hashtag: Progress. (Next up in my puzzle queue you ask? Star Wars, obviously.)

May the force be with you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment