Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Life Lately (Exciting! Busy! Did I mention busy?)

I still can't believe May ended so quickly... So I am nowhere near being convinced that September is already here! Is it just me or is 2017 going by nearly 2x faster than any other previous year? This is insane! But it should also be noted that I like slower paces. I like to enjoy every little detail. 

OK, so let's see if I can sum up my life lately in one quick post. Think I can do it? (Probably not.)



My beautiful friend (Christine) got married! I remember the first time I met Rustin, (her (now) husband!) and I told Cade that I already liked him so much and wanted to double date with them more. Not only am I happy that they're married, but I'm happy at how happy he makes her and vice versa. Ugh, I'm such a sucker for love and friends and friends in love! 



I summoned a shark... When there's thick plexiglass between you and a shark then there is not a lot of fear. 


I was fortunate enough to be in Christine's wedding and it was an incredible experience for me! I have known all of these bridesmaids, and bride-dude for a very long time (up to 9 years!) so everything about this wedding and leading up to it was so enjoyable and filled with happiness! Why can't all wedding parties be this great?!

I've been begging Cade lately to go on a trip and this place has been on my mind during every conversation. Wish me luck in this plea! 

Part of the reason that we have to put off a new vacation is because Cade recently accepted a position at American Greetings! I'm so proud of this guy but I know how overwhelming a new job can be. So we're laying low for now and only dreaming about vacations in the mean time. 




Uh, has anyone been keeping up with the Cleveland Indians lately? They're on fire! I would imagine that they're going to have no problem making it to the post season, however my poor heart might explode from anxiety. I still remember having to calm myself down last year (re: this post).


Saving the best for last... I watched Moana a few weeks ago and it immediately became my favorite Disney movie! I downloaded the soundtrack the next day and did my very best to memorize every word. Recently, I stumbled upon this Buzzfeed article and got a good chuckle out of nearly all of them. So true! 

Hopefully your short work week is going great! Usually with the cooler temps comes a slower, less exciting calendar. Cade and I are going to plan some fun dates and ideas for me to blog about in the cooler months. For now though, I am just going to enjoy relaxing a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment