Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Changing of seasons [Entering: Fall Renee]


Summer time Renee enjoys dinners on patios, sunsets that give me crushes, iced coffee/teas, dresses, sandals, hiking, etc... Fall time Renee loves blankets, candles, cuddling on the couch with sir Franklin, waking up and putting a sweater on, chai lattes, and basically everything spiced. You'd be hard pressed to find me in the dumps on a beautiful fall day. I know sun light is good for you (a.k.a - vitamin D), but I think I enjoy vitamin "fall" much more! 

It seems like summer kind of ended abruptly this year and went directly to the 60's, which is kind of my dream! Here's to hoping it's not just some crazy fluke and that fall is actually here to stay. 

As I mentioned above, there are some things that I feel pretty nostalgic about when it comes to fall and the biggest one is comfort. For some reason, I always relate fall and cooler weather to being more comfortable. I think it's because I'm constantly wrapped in a blanket or a thick sweater. But hey, I don't hate it! That is me, in my element. Hashtag: comfort.


On any given evening you will find me crocheting something. A blanket, a scarf, a satchel (my latest project). It's just so peaceful!


TAKE NOTE: I am wrapped in a giant scarf and so happy that I can't even make a normal face. 


Of course, saving the best for last... Sir Franks also loves fall! I swear this dog is always just thinking of his next cuddle. If you cover him up with a blanket, or cover yourself with a  blanket then he's yours! It takes him all of .2 seconds to get up and walk over to you to cuddle when a blanket is involved. 

Ok, what would you say? Have I done my part in letting Fall know how much I love it? Just wait until the leaves start changing colors. AUTUMN COLORS ARE THE BEST COLORS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment