Saturday, November 25, 2023

10 Years of this blog!

 


Hello! 


Recently, (as in, the last several months) I have been thinking about how much I love writing and how much I miss blogging. A few things have held me back... my fear of sharing parts of my life, the opinion of others and (this is the big one) having a newborn that didn't allow a lot of time to do anything other than take care of her, clean, take care of me and sleep. Fortunately, I don't have the capacity to care too much about other people's opinions at this point in my life and we are finally finding a place of normalcy in the Buckus household with an (almost) 5-month-old! So... write, I shall! 


I finally dusted off the old blog and did some reminiscing and I was surprised to see that I have had this space for 10 years. I haven't written much in the last 3 of them, but still! Here is a blog from just over 10 years ago and while it's short and sweet it was nice to look back on. Not much has changed either which is, in a sense, comforting. 


Here are some of my all-time favorite blog posts in case you want to reminisce too, or just to browse around.


Suffield

Cleveland Parks!

On being an aunt.

I'm proud of you.

The diving board.

The good life in Louisiana.

I wasn't me.


I'm excited to be back at this and I hope I can stay motivated to continue writing. It is so good for me, and I have always felt a push to write and share. I even have a few ideas for upcoming posts including a 2023 recap that I'm eager to send off into the world. 


For now, though I leave with this re-introduction to my corner of the internet. Talk soon! 


-Renee



No comments:

Post a Comment