Thursday, February 11, 2021

So wait, why did I stop?

 


(cough, cough) Hello! Phew, that was a lot of dust. 

First off, if you're here reading this then "thank you!". Maybe you're someone who's been reading since I started (2014!), or maybe you hopped on occasionally, along the way or maybe you're checking it out for the first time. Feel free to explore my older posts, if you'd like. I love writing, I love blogging and I love sharing these parts of my life that I've chosen to share over the years. 

I've been wanting to pick back up for months now and even logged in a few times to start but then I get to thinking "has it been to long? ... will people even care? ... where do I start?" but today, as I'm sitting here typing I'm wondering why that matters? Even if I'm the only one reading then that's enough for me. 

So here I am. Back to writing and sharing what I want to share, when I want to share it. I can't wait to pick back up on this. I love having this little corner of the internet to myself and I can't wait to get back to writing. Remember when I shared all of my book recaps? Or my "life lately's"? Those were fun. 

Ok, this post is really just an ice breaker. I'm going to ease back into it. It's like a really cold swimming pool... You have to go in gently, no wait... no you don't. You can just jump in! Or you can go gently... it's up to you! Ok, I'm choosing to ease in. Stay tuned for a new post SOON. 

I'M BACK BABY!



No comments:

Post a Comment