Thursday, November 7, 2013

What I'm currently loving...

In doing some blogging homework (secretly admiring a lot of popular blogs) I've noticed that bloggers do a ... blog segment? Series?.. Recurring post?.. However you want to call it, I've decided I want to do that too! And what better than showing everyone what I am currently in love with?

So in case you were curious (which I'm sure you were!). Here is what I really love lately.

The leaves are changing colors. I love this beautiful season.

Starbucks started using the red cups. And they've added Peppermint Mocha's to the menu. (My all time favorite drink from Starbucks... ALL TIME FAVORITE!)

I CAN WEAR HATS AND GLOVES! Guys, hats AND gloves.

I really love that this woman took time out of her day to take a little hike with me. She's awesome. And she is a more truer definition of a Mom than you will ever find. 


...and finally, I love that it is already almost the weekend. I can definitely use a couple days off.  
 Happy (almost) weekend! I hope it goes by nice and slow. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment