Monday, September 25, 2017

Life & Black Holes (In a good way!)

I want to tell you all that life has just been so stinking busy lately that I haven't had time to blog, but then I'd be lying... And who wants to lie?! Yes, I know, you pessimists, everyone does. But OK, not me. At least not right now. In actuality, I haven't been that busy. But I have been enjoying some downtime. Earlier last week, Cade and I went out for a quick date, but otherwise, we've been spending a lot of time at home (with the exception of this past weekend).

Friday night, we went out for a fun Friday night with friends finished off with dinner at Citizen Pie! The pizza is legit guys. There's one on the west side AND east side. So all Cleveland-ites should try it. 

Saturday was NON-STOP. Zoo, and Oktoberfest. It was fun. I miiiiiiiight have even got another (couple) of tattoos. And by "miiiiiiight" I mean I did. For sure. MORE ON THAT LATER.


Baaaaaaabes. Christine, Charlotte, me. all with fresh lipstick and all ready to have a Saturday night to remember. I will preach it until I can't talk anymore - FIND GOOD FRIENDS and keep 'em. Ladies, I love you. 


First, let me say that the giraffe exhibit is my favorite exhibit at the zoo. Second, let me say that my wonderfully fearless and always-happy niece also enjoyed the giraffes which further proves my point that her and I will be two peas in a pod as she gets older. She will (hopefully) love Star Wars and quirky-everything just the same as I. I can already picture it. She's my favorite. God, I love her. SO MUCH.


I mean, look at her! No pants, hanging out with the sheep. She is my spirit animal. 


I need like 4 or 5 more hours in my day because I have SO much that I want to write about, or share and before I know it, it's been almost a week and I haven't posted anything. It's not for a lack of trying, but I should try harder. I'll add it to my list. :P 

For now, let me leave you with this crazy thing I heard (actually, read)... If a black hole were to swallow the earth, it would take a very long time for it to happen. But there would be literally NOTHING we could do about it. Could you imagine? Just like, "hey I have to run to the grocery store real quick, if that black hole swallows us all while I'm gone just know I love you" is basically what you'd have to say every time you wanted to leave. Am I the only one with these thoughts? I KNOW GUYS, there is a lot going on in the world today. Sorry I added another (I know I didn't, but let me imagine). I hope the black hole doesn't swallow us all, but if it does just know that I love you. Now, I have to go get laundry detergent BECAUSE THE CLOTHES WON'T CLEAN THEMSELVES.

No comments:

Post a Comment