Monday, September 11, 2017

Double dates [Saucy Brew Works]

A few weeks ago, Cade and I got dinner and drinks with another couple who we are friends with and we met up at Saucy Brew Works for some pizza and drinks with lots chatting and laughs! It was a Tuesday evening after possibly the worst Monday (EVER) so it was much needed. I brought my camera along (of course) and took advantage of the opportunity to snap some photos. 





They definitely win the awards for most unique glasses. I love that stemless one on the left and am always tempted to accidentally walk away with it (I swear that I have not, but the temptation is there!). 


Oh, their pizzas. Honest to goodness. So good! I've had this one (above) a few times now and somehow it always tastes better and better. The one below is Cade's favorite (something to do with the bees knees?), they drizzle honey over it and it's also incredible! 



The location is also ideal. Across the street you can grab some deliciously refreshing juice at the Beet Juice Bar, or you can hop over to the Cleveland Tea Revival. Directly across from Saucy is Jukebox which is where we headed after dinner to sit on the patio and had a quick drink before ending the night. I tried this Kombucha beer and gotta tell ya' it was good! Very ginger-y, but I like ginger so it worked out perfectly! 


One more quick brag on this area; do you remember these photos? They are both right around the block and worth checking out! 




No comments:

Post a Comment