Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ah crud. It's back to school already!

Welp, my "winter" break is over and it's time to start the work and school and work and school schedule back up!

Luckily, I have a job that gives me the weekends off and it just so happens that this particular weekend coming up I will be making my way to Dallas, TX! Here's to warmer weather and a little break from this "beginning of madness" semester.

Here's a few pictures to keep you all interested and I can't wait to show you all the pictures of my upcoming quick vacation getaway!

I know it's still January, but the warmer weather will be here one day... Right? I love snow, but I hate feeling cold!

Speaking of cold weather. It was 9 degrees when we took these pictures. NINE. As in one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, NINE. No where near 70!

I've always wanted to just stop somewhere while I'm driving and take a picture. A couple Sundays ago I finally did this. And it paid off. These pictures were lovely.

Cade and I made a roast one night for dinner in our crock pot and I still kind of don't believe that we made it. It was way too good. Maybe that will be my next recipe?

I love that moon! I took this when I got home from work this evening. It's starting to stay brighter a little longer, but the moon was definitely out on my drive home. 


I'll try to post the recipe before Friday but in case I don't have time, have a great week and weekend! I can't wait to share my trip with you when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment