Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Louisiana Family (Part Two.)

Last Saturday we decided to do a little day trip to Cleveland to explore some fun sights. I showed them where Progressive Field is and Browns Stadium (I still can't get used to calling it First Energy Stadium...) we looked at all the tall buildings but most importantly we got to pay a visit to the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame and the Great Lakes Science Center.

I've been to the Rock N Roll HOF so many times before but it's still so neat to check out all the memorabilia they have all over the place and to know that once upon a time there was someone great who owned it. 

Afterwards we walked over to the Great Lakes Science Center where we landed space shuttles, made big bubbles and had our head enlarged... I want to go there when it's empty so I can really enjoy all the neat little experiments they had to offer.

When the day was over we managed to snap a few pics of the sunset on Lake Erie and then head out to dinner at D'angelo's. It was a very fun day that I will always remember.

^^Oh yeah, I forgot to mention THE most important part of our day. It was Ms. Kristen's 19th birthday. Nothing like a birthday throw-over-the-shoulder hug from your big brother. ^^





^^Alex Van Halen's drum set.^^

Cade found a new lady...

^^But I found a Warhol painting. Have I told you how much I love Andy Warhol?^^






They all took off Thursday and are home safe back in Louisiana but those 12 days are definitely 12 days that I will never forget.

I hope you all enjoyed Ohio. Ohio and I surely enjoyed you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment