Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Trip to Dallas!

So, I went to Dallas early on Friday morning and I came back late on Sunday night. Short trip, but so much fun!! I always love spending time with my Aunt and the beautiful city and weather is a definite plus! Here are some pictures from my trip!
Oh gosh, the food. ^^ My first meal in Dallas was banana pancakes. SO good!
I ordered this pizza ^^ (white pizza with spinach, sun dried tomatos, green peppers, and sweet red peppers)
At this most beautiful restaurant. (Grimaldis. If you are ever in Dallas and want good pizza, go here!)
This salad would've been the most delicious Greek Salad if they didn't have PICKLED carrots in it that had onions in them. I mean, pickled carrots with onions shouldn't be in anything.


Most delicious Cabernet Sauvignon EVER! Loved this wine^


My wine buddy. I learned so much about wines this weekend! I think this would be an expensive hobby, but a great one!

MISTY! Such a well behaved, cute dog!

Dave & Busters night!

BRAGGING RIGHTS: I was in the middle of receiving 504 tickets when this picture was taken. Yeah, take that!

From left to right: Me, Aunt K, Casey, and Jessica. Also, did I mention this weather is 70 and sunny? Ohio, step your game up.



Thanks Dallas for the beautiful weather and beautiful City. Thanks Aunt K and Glenn for having Jess and I and showing us a great time. I can't wait to see all of this again soon.

 P.S. I have a recipe that I've been meaning to post. I haven't forgotten about that! School and work and travel don't always leave people with a lot of down time!


Have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment