Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy 2 0 1 4!

I really can't believe how quickly 2013 flew by. It feels like just yesterday Cade and I went to Cleveland to see the Cavs early last January. It's amazing how quickly time goes by... And still I have what seems to be the longest days that never want to end!

I'm glad I created this blog. I have a feeling that several years from now I am going to look back on these photos and remember things that I maybe forgot or hadn't thought of in a long time.

So here's to 2014 and continuing this memory reminder of mine!

^^We took this picture in front of Lake Erie last weekend.^^
My goals for 2014 are two simple things:

1.) NO POP. We never have it at our apartment, but my goodness am I quick to order it at lunch or dinner when I don't want water.. I need to stop that!

2.) NO FAST FOOD. This really won't be a problem for lunch or dinner but I will admit that McDonald's is definitely my guilty pleasure for breakfast on my way to work. So none of that. I will be making my own breakfast from now on. Thank you very much.

Lastly, for those of you who check here often, Thank you! I love that I can have this blog and know that it is appreciated. You all really are awesome and I promise to keep you entertained during 2014. 

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment