Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Day 2013.

My tree and decorations are already taken down and stored away but I still can't get over how beautiful this Christmas was.






I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I know I did. I got to spend the day with my WHOLE family. It was perfect! 

I got the most comfiest LSU pajamas. *psst... I am wearing them as I type. THEE most comfortable sweat pants.*

^^He got an LSU shirt too! Plus, he got that awesome cast iron griddle from his most favorite girlfriend. (It was me!) ^^

^Just one more picture of my tree. I miss it already.^





My favorite boyfriend got me a remote for my camera! I love that thing...




BEST/WORST.BROTHER.EVER. (worst cause he really enjoys ruining my pictures and/or not cooperating when taking pictures. LOVE IT.)





I hope your Christmas day was as great as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment