Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving Part One.

For Thanksgiving 2013 my family all gathered together at a beautiful cabin called the Watusi Lodge in West Virginia. The cabin was surrounded by trees, mountains, and not a single bit of cell service. It was a nice break from "real-everyday life". Of course I had my camera in hand most of the time and snapped ... oh let's say 300-ish pictures... Don't worry, you don't have to look at them all (you're welcome, family) but I will show you the good ones. 

Enjoy!

^^Anyone want to figure out ways to jump into pictures with me? I love this cabin.^^

^^Homemade biscuits.^^


^^Big, big, big family means lots of food.^^


We had a smoked turkey and a deep fried turkey. (I'm actually not a turkey fan, but the deep fried turkey was not bad at all!)

There was also all the sweet potatoes you could possibly eat. I definitely helped myself to one of those. YUM!


This picture is when I was trying to get a decent picture with Cade and he was trying to get a good sarcastic picture with me. I love him anyways. (a lot!)




Well, like I said, I took only about a bazillion pictures and it might take a while to fully go through all of them, but you'll see them in Part II and maybe even a Part III but all in all this was a fantastic Thanksgiving. 

Okay, now that Thanksgiving is done we can officially be excited for Christmas right? Right?.. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment