Sunday, December 29, 2013

My Louisiana Family! (Part One.)

My family from Louisiana came up to Ohio to spend Christmas with my brother and I this year. They arrived last Sunday and it's been too much fun! (They are here until Thursday so there's still plenty of fun to be had!)

Here are a few of the pictures I've taken with them so far. There are still a lot more to come!

Kristen & Samantha. We woke up at... 7 in the morning to enjoy this snow.

PJ's & Rain boots. The best for snow play.






He threw this snowball.

Right above her head.


^^brrrr!^^

I put this on self timer and winged it just hoping it would get all of us in the picture... This is EXACTLY how it turned out. No cropping!


There are still a whole lot more pictures to come.. Stay tuned! :)

P.S. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment