Thursday, October 1, 2015

Write, right?

Isn't it kind of cool what happens when you just take the plunge out of your norm to explore something new? For instance, I had a smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel this morning and it was really good. I won't lie though, there was a little too much salmon for my liking so I ended up taking some off. I have to take baby steps to that level. The bagel isn't really what I meant though, but I kind of wanted to tell you all anyway.

I wrote that post on the plane last night and almost deleted it. I thought "who's going to want to read about me sitting on a plane drinking cran-apple juice?" (by the way, the drink cart did make it's way to me, TWICE!) But you guys read it, and some of you even reached out to me to let me know how much you enjoyed reading it! That means more to me than anyone knows. I love writing, I love letting my mind speak freely through this blog. Writing is different than having a conversation in the sense that I am not entirely sure who's going to read this. So, I'm glad I kept the post and I'm so glad you read it and enjoyed it.

All that mumble jumble aside, I am sitting in my hotel room in San Francisco while Cade takes a shower (I'm next!) and looking out the window to a gorgeous view of some hills, trees and houses. I haven't seen too much of San Fran yet, but I love it already. I can't wait to come back here and show you all my pictures and stories of the trip. 

I also have to give a little "shout out" to my Aunt K and Glenn. They promised us at our wedding that they would take us to Napa Valley and they followed through with it. I love those people, who stick to their word. Aren't they the best? Anyway, Thanks Aunt K & Glenn! Cade and I are ever so appreciative of this trip and what you two do for us. I can't wait to have a fantastic vacation with you  when you arrive.

Okay, time to get ready! 

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment