Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I have WiFi on my flight, so I shall write!

I remember going to Dallas, or was it coming home from... either way, I remember traveling on a plane to/from Dallas with my sister and we got WiFi. Only, we didn't realize that only one person could use it at a time so it was constantly back and forth, logging in and logging out so we could each use our phones. Anyway, long story short, I made a grown up decision to purchase my own WiFi on this flight with my own money. I am not sharing this time (sorry, Cade!).

Chicago to San Francisco is a long flight, and I need to pass the time. Here are pictures and words for those of you who are bored or just interested.




Those only took 5 minutes to load, so... I think three is good for now.

Cade is sitting on my right drawing something. Probably making everyone on the plane jealous that they can't just easily draw magical wonders that take no effort. Whatever Cade. Whatever.

The lady to my left was trying to sleep but then swiftly decided to read a book. I don't know what book so, it'll remain a mystery. Also, the drink cart was in front of me, then they drove it past us and it hasn't returned. I hope I can get my cran-apple juice. It's not a flight unless I have my cran-apple juice.

Also, while I'm thinking about it, United Airways isn't so terrible, huh? I mean, compared to Frontier Airlines who is one step away from charging an extra fee to provide oxygen on the flight. Seriously, come on guys. Cade and I have both decided that we like United.

Update: the lady gave up on the book and decided to give sleeping another try. Think she'll ever read this? Yeah, you're right. Probably not.

Surprise! I added another picture. This one didn't take so long. Maybe I'll add another. Maybe I won't too...
The guy in front of me has these Bose wireless headphones on, and while I'm sure he's not trying to show off or make me jealous, I can't help but think of what Broken Bells would sound like right now with those headphones instead of the ones I'm wearing. The odds of us becoming best friends and sharing headphones during this flight is slim to none, so I may never know.

P.S - Cade's still drawing. You know what's weird? My laptop doesn't recognize Cade's name. After all of these years of talking/typing about him and it still tries to tell me that what I am actually trying to say is "Case".

I don't know, maybe I"ll write forever. Or I'll stop. The drink cart is almost here, so I may just drink my juice and work on my next post.

This is a quick decision, but I'm gonna go.

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment