Thursday, October 31, 2013

Call me crazy // Pursue Family/Couple/Senior Pictures!!

I feel like I'm becoming more and more comfortable with my camera. I may not know every nook and cranny about it, but I'm figuring it out. I've decided that I want to try my hand at photography of humans! I've realized I love capturing moments, or emotion, or happiness... Whatever it is, it's something that I know is going to mean a lot to someone for a very long time.

I just recently played around with photographing some friends of mine and I kind of love the way they've turned out. I know that photography is a want and not a need and in this economy it's the last thing people want to spend money on... Well considering I am new to this, and I really, thoroughly enjoy it, I've decided that I want to do more... I want picture your life! (at a very, very, very low cost... Did I mention a very low cost?)

Check out some photos of the family that I photographed earlier this week and let me know if you'd be interested in something that I would LOVE to offer!


^^I learned that photographing kids is hard, but I like a challenge.^^







If you're still reading then maybe that means you're still interested? (Or you just really like this blog...?) Either way I've saved the best news for last! Cade knows how to use photoshop and he's agreed to help me with touch-ups. (He's a great boyfriend, I know!) and so with my pictures, you'll also get the relief that there will be no blemishes!

I really hope you'll trust me enough to take pictures of you and if it is something that you are interested in then please feel free to contact me somehow! You can message me on facebook, or you can email me at abshire.renee@gmail.com.

Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment