Sunday, November 3, 2013

Here is what's going on! // My great weekend.

This weekend has been a perfect one! The right amount of relaxing (much needed) and being productive! On Friday night I got to be the proudest older sister in the entire world and watch my brother graduate from Med School. He is going to be the best paramedic this entire world has ever met. Hands down! I'm so proud of you, Gary! Even though you're my only brother, you're my favorite brother!

^^Gara = Gary and Kara. ^^
 

(It wasn't just my brother who graduated... It was all of them ^^. So congrats to all of them. )

Yeah... That ^ Up there is a real life squirrel. Guys, I've been trying for weeks to get an up close pictures. Apparently today was that day. Thank you, Squirrel!




Those flowers are hanging on for dear life. I decided to snap the last of their beauty for the season!


The reservoir is really low so you can walk out where the water would normally be 3-4 feet.



I also got the snap this cutie and her parents this weekend. If you would like me to take pictures of your family, or you, or your pets... Whatever! Just email me or find a way to contact me. I'd love to help out! 







No comments:

Post a Comment