Sunday, October 27, 2013

HALLOWEEN!

Kent held it's Halloween festivities last night and let me tell you... There were some great costumes! Cade and I dressed up as a Lumberjack and Lumberjill and went over to Clinton's house to partake in Halloween fun! After seeing all the crazy/fun/creative costumes, I think Kent should have Halloween twice a year! (Maybe, like in 6 months... Deal?)

^^A lot of "Manly" costumes were seen last night. I was proud to be a part of that!^^


^^I don't think they planned to be farmers. But it worked :)

Dr. Pepper guy!!^



^^I couldn't tell why they wanted a picture with construction girls... ^^


^Jessie Pinkman, B****H! (Breaking Bad. Please watch it!!)
I'm still debating on whether this was makeup or maybe a little real?... I'm not 100% sure I want to find out.              
 Halloween was a success and it's almost over (I guess the real Halloween isn't over yet...) But you all know what the day after Halloween brings, right? THE HOLIDAYS!!!! So, bring it on Thanksgiving and Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment