Thursday, October 10, 2013

My hometown

This evening Cade and I decided this weather was too perfect to not go out and enjoy it. We found ourselves at Wingfoot Park and enjoying trees, fish jumping out of the water, squirrels, and mostly just anything that would look good through the lens of my camera. So enjoy just some of the pictures that we took tonight.




^^gosh, he's cute.^^


If we're being honest here, I took way too many pictures of squirrels tonight. This is one of the few that I'm proud of.


Cade took this one and I really loved it. (Did you know it had a coil thing around it? I didn't!)



^^What kind of mushrooms are those? ... did you know when you step on them they do...

...that!^^




I decided to tell everyone about my blog the other night thinking that maybe I'd have a few people check it out and the response was semi-overwhelming (in a really great way!). Thank you all for looking at it and I really hope that I can keep you coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment