Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Picturing my way through Boston // Part One.

I spent a very exciting (long) weekend in Boston. I've never been to that beautiful city and I'm questioning what other amazing, beautiful cities I'm missing out on. I definitely can't wait to bring Cade back. I have a feeling he would love that city as much as I do. (But who wouldn't?) 

We walked, shopped, and ate our way through the city and I don't regret a single second of it. Enjoy Part One. (I took way too many pictures to just make One Boston Blog.)

Can we talk about food first? ^^ Quincy Market. If you haven't been there then you should go. It's phenomenal and includes whatever you feel like eating. I already want to go back. Stupid Ohio for not having a Quincy Market.

I tried Clam Chowder for the first time in my entire life over the weekend and... It was delicious. Why have I gone 23 years without it??



^^GO HERE^^

(Mediterranean Grilled Cheese.)


I also ate Lobster at a really great, fancy restaurant called "The Atlantic Fish Company". It was mouth watering and if I could've stayed longer I probably would've tried to go back for some more "Lobstah". ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment