Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My favorite little models.

Whoever invented colds deserves a swift kick in the butt. With that being said... I have a cold. It's keeping me from doing fun things like... School! (Just kidding.) But really, I decided it was probably in my best interest to not get my fellow classmates sick so I did them all a favor and stayed home tonight. 

Anyways, because I haven't had a chance to get out and do anything fun I decided I would just show you some pictures that I really love of my cutest little cousins, Charlie and Gracie!

I've found in my very short time of enjoying photographing that kids are by far the best thing to take pictures of. It's like every picture you take of them is a candid photo... And the best part is that they don't immediately ask if they can see the picture after you take it.. because they don't care! They just act themselves and let you capture it. For that, I am truly grateful!

^^Guys, she has NO hands.^^

He told me before I took this picture that he would pause in the jump so that I could take a picture of him in the air. He really did too! *wink wink*


^They're like... my favorite reason to be out of breathe, or get my new shoes dirty...^^


^She helped me frost the cupcakes and "really didn't even try the icing... Not even one bite!^^


^^He's even cute without his two front teeth^^


I'm really excited with this blog, and I absolutely love how much positive feedback I've gotten. You are all awesome, and I really appreciate you checking out a little piece of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment