Wednesday, March 28, 2018

remembering [spring edition]


I was nervous to post this photo because of how terrible I am positioned on the chair, and how it makes me look... But then I remembered that Cade stopped us from walking into the theater and told me to get in there so he could snap a photo. I went along with it (obviously) and I love the picture, no matter what. I also love that he knows me well enough to know that in my mind, all I wanted to do was take a picture in the Millennium Falcon. 



This particular Sunday morning breakfast. The time making it, conversation during the meal, and dancing during clean up was well worth the mess.



Finishing my day with a hot bath, calming candles and an invigorating book that reminds me some things are not predictable... not even a little bit! 



The grand opening of "Coffee, Coffee, Coffee" and every time we've been back since. Beautiful little place making Old Brooklyn proud. We were within the first 25 customers and were even pictured in their Instagram photo! Local celeb alert, guys! 



The Dana Schutz exhibit at Transformer Station. It is unique and exciting and I learned something new on this Sunday and can now add another incredible artist to my list of creative inspirers. 



My new planter. I really like looking at you. You are a great addition to the dining room.



Can you smell this picture? I can! My basil baby. We're going on one year together and I think I need to add more herb friends to our collection...



Dinner with friends and this BLT night, in particular! (Actually, it should be BLACT - bacon, lettuce, avocado, cheese, tomato) - As Mary Berry would say "Just scrummy!"



With spring just around the corner (hopefully!), I want to remember fresh snow, only... Not the dirty and gray snow. Let's go out on a high note! 


That time that we drove just over 5 hours to Three Floyd's ... for lunch! The food. Oh, the food! 


And then lastly... Hiding under the table with Lilah. Here in a couple weeks, I am going to have a new nephew to share my attention with, but I'll never stop hiding under the table with my Lilah-Bear. 

Have a great rest of your week! I'm off Friday and so excited to spend the Easter holiday with family. I hope you're looking forward to it, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment