Wednesday, March 7, 2018

it's getting a little linky in here.




I recently posted some pictures to my Instagram of our house on a sunny Sunday and gosh I wish it were that clean all the time. Speaking of which, you've heard of minimalism, right? Well, get ready for maximalism. TBH, sounds like my kind of party. I am ALL about colors, plants, and keepsakes. I recently came upon this this and I can't stop looking at her home. GOALS.

I just read that Little Fires Everywhere could potentially be picked up as a TV show (here). Which means, I'll need to read it soon! I also really enjoyed Big Little Lies which also had ties to Reese Witherspoon so hopefully she doesn't let me down.

Found this guide all about beer events happening in Cleveland this month. Some of those pique'd my interest and might be very worth going to! 

Speaking of events in Cleveland, don't forget to put Third Friday at 78th Street in your calendar for March 16th! It's really worth it, I promise! 

RENOVATION TIME! Cade and I are finally getting a queen sized mattress (buhbye full!) and I can't wait to have all that extra space! I'm thinking about getting a bed frame  from IKEA which means another trip to Columbus may be in order, soon! 

Here are a list of the books that I plan to read in the month of March in case anyone either wants to read along, or wants to let me know what they thought! (no spoilers, please!)

Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
You by Caroline Kepnes
The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn

HEY MYSTERY/CRIME NOVEL JUNKIES! A brand new website has graced our interwebs and it's incredible! It's called CrimeReads and it's everything you need. I'm obsessed!

Another new (to me) Podcast that I have been listening to a lot lately is Someone Knows Something. Specifically this newest season has me on the edge of my seat! I genuinely think they might solve this case which is all the more reason to check it out. Very good! 

Finishing off with another post about home goods (surprise, surprise!). I recently found out about this company, d + k renewal. I would like two of everything! No, but seriously, if you're into decor and eclectic/bohemian designs then you should check out their Instagram. It's heavenly and definitely provides inspiration! 

Thanks for following along! Have a great rest of your week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment