Monday, July 31, 2017

Vacation Edition pt. II

Today is day five from the Island and we only have a couple more left. Right now we are taking the morning slow while Tropical Storm Emily makes her way through. Lots of wind and rain with sprinkles of lightning and thunder. I don't mind it one bit... So peaceful and I have always loved the way greenery pops when it's blanketed with gray skies. Nature truly is one masterpiece after another!




Marina Jacks Unconditional Surrender near St Armands Circle




Edited with the A Color Story App


This little girl has had more kisses this weekend alone than I have had in my lifetime. I just love having little Lilah here with us.










Can't wait to share more details on shops we visited and restaurants we went to. I'm enjoying every second of this vacation and I'm so happy that I have my own little corner of the internet as my online diary. Enjoy the week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment