Saturday, January 2, 2016

Two - OH - Sixteen; Celebrate!

New Years Eve was spent playing fun games and celebrating the end of 2015 as well as the exciting, new 2016! I brought my camera with me to snap a few pictures below!


I judged a bottle by it's design. SO PRETTY! But, it was also pretty darn good for champagne.

Did you know there are markers to write on wine glasses with? Now that I know this I must find them.

We played "Never Have I Ever" and it was so much fun. Definitely a "Rated R" game, but very hysterical!
The girls! <3 span="">
I love the beginning of a new year. There's so much resolutions and goals and also just the unknown. When 2015 began I had no clue of what was to come, but I knew it had to be better than 2014 (terrible year!) and ... it was! There was an engagement, a marriage, lots of fun trips and also just growing stronger relationships. So, while I don't know if 2016 can top '15, I am anxious to see how it ranks. I know we're only two days in at this point, but so far it's fun.

My goals for the year are no social media (facebook & instagram) as you already know, and also to be wiser with my money and keep my car cleaner! My car is (regrettably and embarrassingly) always a mess.

Happy New Year! I hope 2016 is a wonderful year for everyone! May your cars be clean and your money be saved... At least in my case!

No comments:

Post a Comment