Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday Morning / / Easy Life.

In the last 11 days, I've worked a whoppin' two. While I could easily get used to this lifestyle, I'm now sitting here thinking about the week ahead knowing full well that it involves heading back to work. I love my job, but I also love cooking, organizing my house, spending time with Cade & Frankie, and relaxing when all is said and done.

Since today is the last day of the holiday break, I decided to make an easy, but delicious breakfast... Biscuits! Then I decided to photograph it. Cade and I manage to have THEE best mornings on the weekends. Yummy breakfasts, fun talks and lots of calmness. I always want to have my camera ready to photograph it and I never do. So today I did and I'm so happy. Here are a few snippets of our morning.

I think some of the best meals require the biggest messes. I've learned the hard way that the best thing to do is to clean as soon as I'm done cooking. Otherwise it turns into rock and haunts you forever. (slight exaggeration!)


I put them in some time apart so the back left ones are almost done and the front right just went into the oven.

I MADE THE BISCUITS!

Best. Jam. Ever! (Smuckers Sugar Free Blackberry Jam)
And then ... of course. Frankie! He's annoying the crud out of me as I type but he was really good this morning!

Hope everyone had a wonderful, productive and easy weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment