Wednesday, January 2, 2019

life lately [HOW long was that hiatus?!]


My last post was almost THREE FULL MONTHS ago. WHAT? Why? I'll tell ya why... JK, I don't really have any great excuses.

Anyway, so much has happened in the last few months and I can't wait to share some of my highlights while simultaneously finally cleaning up my camera roll... hashtag: I need more space on my phone.

I could barely wait until September was coming to an end before putting up my Halloween decorations - this is the start of my favorite time of year! First Halloween, then Fall/Thanksgiving, then Christmas - and I'm only referring to decorating my house... not to mention all the other exciting parts of the season.

Here are a few shots I took of my Halloween decor.


I bought this porcelain jack-o-lantern a few years ago and it is, without a doubt, my favorite decoration piece. I love when it's lit up during the night:





We also attended two weddings in two weekends - talk about getting our fancy pants AND groove on. I love a good wedding! 






My dream of finally seeing Rainbow Kitten Surprise came true recently and they were incredible! What a show... 



Speaking of Halloween; I dressed up as Linda Belcher from Bob's Burgers and surprisingly only a few people knew I was. I thought for sure it would've been a little more recognizable but ALRIGHT WHATEVA, people don't watch as much Bob's as I thought. 


One beautiful fall day Cade and I travelled ALL the way down to a little town called Akron, OH (heard of it?!) You'd think for the city only being 30 minutes away that we'd make it there a little more often but then again I could surprise you with how little we go.  

During our day trip we went to the Akron Art Museum as well as a few breweries! 

Akron Art Museum
Akronym Brewing
HiHo Brewery & Taproom
Missing Moutain Brewing Company





Look at how cute he is! ISN'T HE SO CUTE!? Anyway, I like him.



 ^^ Got the whole family together to watch the Browns game on a beautiful fall Sunday! 


Cade and I have already been to a couple Cavs games this year and while they're not quite the team to beat they are always fun. PLUS, during this particular game my man (Channing Frye) waved to me and I made him laugh. The Cavs may not have won this evening, but I sure did! 


Again with the cuteness! 

OK, I already can't believe how far I've made it. This is insane and a really great reminder to never go this long without a blog post again. 

CHRISTMAS TIME IS (er, WAS) HERE! 










Per the usual, I over do it sometimes with the decorations but HEY what's a gal to do?! 


Cade and I finally made our way to the Grog Shop. You'd think for a couple that have been to so many shows and whatnot that we would've been here, right?! 


Also carried on our annual tradition of meeting up with the Kent gang at Bottles 101.  This is a great time and if it ever stops then I really won't know what to do with myself on the morning of Christmas Eve.


We even got the brother and Ash-kash to tag along! 


^^^ That was served to me by the husband and it was made using his own ESPRESSO MAKER BOOYEAH. Have I had espresso, yes! Have I had too much lately? Who's to judge?!


Finally (FINALLY!??!?!), We got all the Christmas decorations down and our house is back to normal now. Cade had a great idea to replace our Christmas tree with the fiddle leaf and honestly, I'm a little bitter that I didn't think of it first. Then to top it off he also threw up a fun Picasso print and now this continues to be my favorite corner of the house. Sorry IG people, you've seen enough of my living room already and I have no plans to stop.



OK, I did it! I hope that you had a Happy New Year and may 2019 bring you exactly what you want it to bring you. I hope it's filled with a lot of belly laughs, countless amazing nights and all the warmth and cuddle time that your heart needs.

Off I go now to write up some other posts that I've been lagging! 




No comments:

Post a Comment