Friday, August 10, 2018

life lately [augusto, my friend!]



It's already creeping up on Mid-August! Can you believe it? Plus, the best part of all is that we are only about 137 days away from Christmas (not sorry!). It's been a fun summer so far but the real excitement is still to come. Here's what's been going on! 




As I was scrolling through my photos I came across this and figured - why not?! My blog, my rules. I can post a picture of a dill pickle beer that was surprisingly refreshing if I want! Really though, I was impressed with how much I liked this. Can't wait to eventually get down to the actual brewery in Cincinnati! 



Back in mid-July I got to spend the day with these precious babies and my momma! What started out as a very fun day turned horrid when sweet Lilah got very sick with a stomach virus. Of course, as the story goes, within 24-48 hours my mom and I both were pleading with whatever we could to make our own sickness go away. Glad that's all over with! Regardless though, a day spent with these two is a day well spent! 


PIZZAAAA! I must admit.... I gave up on Citizen Pie last summer. It didn't impress me and I thought why spend money there when I can get a pizza I actually enjoy for the same price? But alas, my forgiving self decided to give it another try and boy am I glad I did. We got the cacio e pepe pizza (below) and YUMMY. It was cheesy, it was buttery and most importantly it was delicious! I am officially sold on Citizen Pie



Did I already mention Lilah once in this post?! Well it was so fun so let's do it again! We recently visited the Memphis Kiddie Park here in Cleveland and had so much fun! 


Above: Lilah's first go-around on the roller coaster!
Below: Lilah's second go around on the roller coaster! 



Momma and I went to see Eighth Grade (movie) and it was ... emotional to say the least. I've already preached it on social media, but wanted to throw it in here too. Check it out if you get a chance! I'll add my original review (from Instagram) below. 



Sweet Heidi's getting married! (#tilldeathdouspark) I was able to get a picture with some of my favorite ladies but of course - I missed one photo with the sweetest Chelsea (she was busting her booty getting everything taken care of and if there is one thing I've learned in life it's to never distract a motivated woman!).


Speaking of ladies getting married... ^^^ This one just got engaged! Congrats Steph! <3 font="">


Of course we picked a super hot day to go to an Indians game but at least we got to see a great win AND these #couplegoals (below). Um, where can I find these pants for Cade and I?



I recently (and finally) went to Astoria Cafe and Market with my girlfriend and before the meal was even over we were already planning our next visit. It's SO good. And photo-worthy.



In true fashion, I am saving the best for last! Cade gets a chance to be a part of our local coffee shops Art Jam! It's a really great event that provides local artists an opportunity to showcase their work. The last one was back in June and it was so much fun. The next one is Sunday, August 12th and it's sure to be even better! 





Phew! I think I covered most of it. I've already mentioned in a previous post that we have some trips coming up which means I'm already looking forward to sharing those adventures here. August is proving to be a little busy for me, so stay tuned! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment