Tuesday, August 28, 2018

climbing over that wall.


Me and the birthday girl! 

My last blog post was August 10th and even more sad than that is that August 10th was also probably the last time I logged into blogger. Whoa!

This is the longest I have gone in a while of feeling absolutely zero motivation to write [insert biggest, saddest emoji face]. It's not for lack of what to write about... I've done a lot of fun things lately and I always have the intention of sharing them on my platform here. I think the real issue is just taking time for myself to actually sit down and do it. This month has been busy and a little stranger than usual. Not strange in a bad way - all good! But because of all this, it leaves less time within my day where I'm all like "ok, what should I do now?"..

Anyway, sorry for the radio silence. I'm hoping that by posting this I'll remind myself to prioritize a little better. That good ol' blogging Renee will make her comeback! 

In the meantime, I am going to write a quick post about my recent camping trip, Lilah's 2nd birthday AND just my life lately.

Thanks for sticking around :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment