Friday, September 7, 2018

a 2nd birthday for Lilah.


Hi friends! This is going to be a post made by not just Renee ... but AUNT Nae. Because that's my favorite title.

First and foremost: I can't get over these pictures from Lilah's FIRST birthday. (my heart...)

Inevitably though, time passes and there is nothing we can do. Which is why a few weekends ago the family got together to celebrate Ms. Lilah's second birthday. TWO guys, TWO!

Well, let's get to it. I present to you... THE BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY GIRL!





It's not a birthday party without some water balloons! 








She L-O-V-E-D her little car but refused to drive it! I wish I could get away with having someone gladly drive me everywhere... Taking after her aunt for sure! 



And of course, I can't forget about the patient little brother who had no problem letting the princess have her day! I can't believe how chill this guy is. He's content and happy ALL. THE. TIME. Plus, I mean, just look at those big blue eyes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment