Friday, July 13, 2018

stuffed peppers [we cook!]



I decided to switch it up a little and post about a meal that we made recently. We have had our fair share of stuffed peppers in the past and they never turned out well. In true Buckus form, we decided to give them a THIRD try! (because we can never fully commit to saying that we don't like something...) Determined to find a recipe that we liked and one that cooked well, we stumbled upon this recipe and decided to give it a try.

I followed the linked recipe to a T and so I don't want to pretend that this is my own. This was really just an opportunity for me to get my camera out and have some fun in the kitchen with Cade. He helped to do a lot of the photographing when I was cooking and vice versa. 

Without further ado, enjoy our little stuffed peppers adventure! 

Oh, did I mention that this recipe is Keto friendly?! Cause it is. 



Gotta get those peppers good and cleaned out! 



Cauliflower in place of rice! If you haven't had cauliflower as a rice replacement then I would strongly suggest trying it. It's really not that bad at all! 

Also, side note - make sure to cut up all your veggies before you cut up the meats. And even then, I usually cut the chicken last since it's all gross and yucky and can give you diseases. No one wants that... I think.



Also, it's very important to have a cute pup in the kitchen as moral support. He's also willing to do taste tests when necessary. Great dog, will be inviting back.



Sizzle up that meat first and then add the veggies! 




Then you take it from this ^^ to this vv.



Stuff them up nice and tight then you add the cheese! (Side note, I LOVE cheese. I've probably mentioned it before, but it's a big deal with me. So I applied a very, very liberal amount of cheese.)





When it's all said and done, you have to make sure that you take a picture of it on your plate. It's sort of an unwritten rule, but absolutely the most important. 


And now... are you ready for our final synopsis?!

These stuffed peppers were DELICIOUS! I believe in stuffed peppers again and we will definitely be making these a staple in the kitchen. Step aside all other stuffed peppers... these are the real deal.

Have a great weekend everybody! Thanks for reading along in our silly kitchen adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment