Wednesday, July 25, 2018

i like the way you link



Hello, hello and welcome to a new edition of my "links" blog post. My name is Renee and here you will find absolutely nothing that you are looking for but maybe something that keeps you busy while you, oh, I don't know - sit in a waiting room for too long. Maybe you're staring at your phone whilst sitting on white porcelain, or perhaps your road tripping or just resting on a couch. In any case, please enjoy the fruits of my labor that I so selflessly put together for pure enjoyment.

--

I'm not yet guilty of "prop-lifting" but now that I know about it I'll definitely be keeping my eye on the floor. 

AHEM - Serena Williams wanted Italian for dinner and so her husband made sure she got some good Italian food right away. (make a note, Cade)

Guess what?! I found a new favorite show!

Are you a Flight of the Conchords fan? If so, have you heard the news!?

Speaking of my beloved HBO shows - here's everything you need to know so far about season 8 of GoT (for those of you who need a refresher during this long, long hiatus). 

Cade and I just celebrated THREE YEARS OF PURE BLISS a.k.a marriage. You know what happens after marriage right?! Right?! Yep, a HONEYMOON! Take a trip down memory lane with me while I go back and reminisce on our honeymoon.

Speaking of taking a trip... I have trips planned for New OrleansWashington D.C. and Denver

Uh-oh... Bath and Body Works recently released their Fall scented candle line-up and don't tell Cade (not sure if he reads these) but I'm already building a shopping cart. 

Does anyone understand this planets-in-retrograde stuff? I don't, but it's definitely interesting! I think sometimes radios can become static-y from it?! No? Ok, fine.

And lastly, I'll leave you with something truly heart-warming. Have you heard of the fabulous, big-hearted-ultra-kind and wonderul human that is Lin-Manuel Miranda? If you haven't then please do look him up. Not only will it bring a true smile to your face that you've unknowingly longed for, but it'll fill your heart with happy beats and you'll be so glad that you did. Here is a little taste of the gift that he is to the world (via Twitter)! 

Thanks for playing along today and I hope you'll tune in next time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment