Monday, June 18, 2018

June links




I was, and still kind of am, devastated over the loss of Anthony Bourdain. I've always been a huge fan of his work. He's an instant classic and will be remembered for so many amazing accomplishments. I can confidently say that his greatness will live on through me, and many others. I think this article that Rose McGowan penned was beautiful. 

Speaking of the legend, I recently read this article of the one country that Bourdain refused to visit. 

Guess who finally checked out Evil Genius on Netflix. Listen, I thought I knew a lot about this case and I had a sense of pride in that... I was wrong. This dives VERY deep and while I 100% still believe what I've always believed about who did it, I think it's definitely worth checking out. 

I will be making my way to Pittsburgh soon and I can't wait! We are going for a concert, but decided to make a little trip out of it. We'll be staying near the Mexican War Streets area and I'm so looking forward to being a tourist :) 

WEDDING SEASON IS UPON US! Bask in it's joy and concede to the occasion to celebrate LOVE. Oh, what's that? You don't have anything to wear? Here are some ideas, or inspiration. I really love a lot of these styles! 

Four words: GOLDEN HOUR ARCTIC PHOTOGRAPHY. Do these photos not soothe the heck out of you? So beautiful.

I just finished "The Outsider" by Stephen King and honestly... it was horrible. I don't understand how it's getting such positive reviews. I'll talk more about it in my June book recap. (Read some of the 3 star reviews if you want, in my opinion, the true opinions)

[SPOILERS] Did Sophie Turner's newest tattoo spoil season 8 of Game of Thrones for us all? (I personally don't think so... but if it did then I'm not mad about it!)

Speaking of phenomenal HBO shows, last week's episode of Westworld left me with a heart that needed mending... Apparently, as I found out, I wasn't alone. 

FINALLY, I saved the best for last. 

NICK OFFERMAN + MEGAN MULLALLY = NEXT FAVORITE READ. 

October 2018 - it's coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment