Monday, November 6, 2017

fall cleaning!

A couple weeks ago I shared a link on my Facebook about this organization called Grove Collaborative. They sell non-toxic, natural cleaning products at a great price. It's not so much of a subscription service as it is just a seller... There is the option to have product arrive every month, but you can also set it up so you only receive it one time (a.k.a one and done), or any month of your choice. I know several people who use it and they all had nothing but great things to say so I gave it a try! 

Side note: I've been using Mrs Meyers products for YEARS now... maybe around 8'ish years. I have always loved their products but the real winner is the scent! There is nothing better than doing dishes and smelling any of their varieties of scents - basil, radish, lemon, lavender, honeysuckle, geranium, etc... It goes on, and on!

I got the box middle of last week and it's been a cleaning frenzy ever since. Our house has never been better! 

P.S - our dining room walls are bright orange which tinted the photos. I was, and am too lazy to set up this little photo shoot anywhere else so please pardon the quality of some of the photos. Thanks! 


Everything that came in my box! 






This works better than any dusting product I've ever used. And it smells so incredible! 



They also have their own line of product. I'm a sucker for the branding, but the quality is really more than I expected. 


I love this sea-foam green glass spray bottle that was included in my order.

If you're interested in trying them out then feel free to use this referral code that'll get your $10 off: https://www.grove.co/referrer/1640046/ 

I want to share a tour of our whole house, but here's some snippets of what I already have in my camera roll. Enjoy! 



I got a couple bouquets of Eucalyptus from Trader Joe's recently and decided that I'll never not have it in the house. It's SO pretty and smells equally as good. 




See what I mean about those bright walls?!


Sorry for the silence lately! I'm back now though. Just in time for the holidays! 



No comments:

Post a Comment