Sunday, February 2, 2014

The best days are Charlie and Gracie days!

I spent time with Charlie and Gracie today and I think that is exactly what I needed!

We made snowballs (which I shockingly convinced them to not throw at me...), explored animal tracks, played on the swing set, and (sort-of) climbed trees. They sure know how to have fun! 







^^ I mean, come on... that face!^^

^^Hers is pretty stinkin' cute also!^^
Trampoline snow


He was following the tracks and being very quiet. It was the cutest thing!

Animal footprint vs. Charlie-Bear foot print.

Her "I don't think we should walk over there face".

His "Nay Nay, stop taking a picture and listen" face.

(can you see him?)
^^That's not an accident waiting to happen. But, boy is it cute.^^ (She did just fine with my camera by the way. Thank God!)
Thanks Charlie and Gracie for helping me explore! I love you forever. 

We had so much fun and I really love those two little humans. 

Hope you all had a great weekend! Go Football team!

P.S - Those last two pictures were taken with my iPhone. Just in case they look different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment