Saturday, February 8, 2014

Girlfriends and Wine!

Last night I went to Gervasi Vineyard with some of my favorite girlfriends. I have never been to Gervasi before and oh.my.gosh. It is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to have more dinners/delicious wine at this amazing place. But, enough about Gervasi. I had so much fun with these lovely ladies and I swear... If that restaurant could stay open forever then we could've talked forever. It's never dull with them and I love it!


Everything from the ceilings to the floors and everything in between was beautiful there.

YUM! Artisan Piatti - Meat and Cheese tray. I could've just eaten that all night. So good!

We ordered the Bianco Pizza and that was delicious as well. (I don't think Gervasi could've done wrong with their food. I think we all equally wanted one of everything off the menu!)

I just really couldn't get over how good a simple meat and cheese tray was.

Beautiful! (Ashley, Chelsea, and Ashley again!)

Brittany and Myself!

I'm so bummed this didn't turn out really clear, but I didn't want to forget anyone.. But in that unfortunately blurry pic is Emily, Jamie, and Brittany again :) Sorry girls! (Next time!)

And all of us with all of our food and all of our wines!

 
I should also give a shout out to our waitress. She was so nice and fun! Everything about last night was just perfect!

Thanks girls! And thanks Gervasi! (If you haven't been there, then go!)

1 comment: