Tuesday, December 12, 2017

It's beginning! Christmas!


Tis the season, am I right?! 

I know it comes with this time of year, but dang have I been busy lately. If it's not going out to dinner with family and/or friends then it's running errands or a work function... The list goes on. I should really take advantage of this chaos, though, because we all know that by the middle of February I'm going to be questioning if I ever even had a social life to begin with.

OK, with all that being said, this past week has been incredible! Celebrating Cade and his birthday with family AND friends with love and gifts. What a beautiful thing to see someone you deeply love just gleam with happiness!  

 Here are some random Christmas photos that I had in my phone of our tree, some favorite ornaments and a few decorations around the house. 85% of me LOVES the Christmas decor this time of year, but the other 15% of me is like "is it time to go back to normal now?!".









Merry Christmas friends! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season <3 font="">

No comments:

Post a Comment