Tuesday, May 6, 2014

All of that greenery. Welcome, Spring!

I spent time with my momma-bear tonight and as I was sitting on our back patio, enjoying this beautiful 60 degree weather, I noticed something! The trees are beginning to grow their leaves! The leaves that I haven't seen since October? Before this polar vortex and before I was so excited and then quickly NOT excited about that terribly beautiful snow. I love those leaves and I am so excited they are making their entrance. So, please, stay and grow and help me stay cool in this upcoming summer!

Enough about me talking about the leaves. Here's the proof!



 ^^Okay... So, I know those are on those trees all year around, but still.. they're green!



If you look really hard, you can see the buds growing!
 


 Welcome, Spring! Please, take your coat off and stay a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment