Sunday, May 11, 2014

What a wonderful (Mothers) day.

That face. He loves more than some humans do.


We (mostly myself) made a delicious fruit pizza today!
Momma's flowers from momma's boy.


She is so beautiful. (When she's not wearing make-up! *hint hint*)
It's like pulling teeth to get these two to cooperate for a picture. Worst than pulling teeth...

But so worth all the hassle. I love him times a thousand billion trillion. My goodness.

^^That lady... The one who refuses to let me share a picture of her face. She is like, the bread and butter of moms. She is not only my biggest influence in life, but also the reason that I am who I am. I love her with more than my heart and soul and entire body and I may not ever get to show her that love the way I want to and she deserves, but I am going to try every day for the rest of my life. 

Mom, thank you and I love you. I know that today is a specific day to celebrate you, but I hope I show you everyday what you're worth to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment